Avocado Hollandaise Recipe
- 1 medium Ripe Avocado
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Hot Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- pinch of Ground Cayenne Pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, puree avocado, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, water, salt, pepper and cayenne until smooth and light.
- Add a little more hot water if the consistency is too thick. \Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Meghan Yager
- Breakfasts, Brunches, Sauces, Avocados, Eggs, Lemons
- Related Recipes:
- Breakfast Recipes, Brunch Recipes, Sauce Recipes, Avocado Recipes, Egg Recipes, Lemon Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 1 cup sauce
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
Author: Meghan Yager
Recipe Yields: 1 cup sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings Per Recipe 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 296Calories 391
% Daily Value*
57%Total Fat 37g
15%Saturated Fat 3g
2%Total Carbohydrate 6g
6%Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.