This Instant Pot Panera mac and cheese recipe is even better than the copycat Panera version, and it's super easy to make in the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound pasta shells, (16 ounce box - large size shell)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, freshly shredded, about 2 rounded cups
- 4 ounces white american cheese, 4-6 slices
- 1 cup milk, skim, low fat or whole
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- black pepper, optional
- dash hot sauce, optional
- Place the pasta, 4 cups water, salt, and butter in the Instant Pot. Give it a quick stir. Secure the top and seal the valve. Use the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic