Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- Squash and pear mixture can be made the day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
- Tartines should be assembled and broiled just before serving.
- The maple roasted squash and pears makes a fantastic side dish on its own! Serve with roasted pork or chicken for a complete Fall meal.
- Emily Caruso
- Cooking Method:
- Appetizers, Squash, Snacks, Easy, Pears, Roasted, Vegetables, Vegetarian, Cheese, Fruit
- Related Recipes:
- Appetizer Recipes, Squash Recipes, Snack Recipes, Easy Recipes, Pear Recipes, Roasted Recipes, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Cheese Recipes, Fruit Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 10 tartines
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 tartine
Servings Per Recipe 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 49Calories 186
% Daily Value*
9%Total Fat 6g
6%Saturated Fat 1g
9%Total Carbohydrate 27g
3%Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.