Maple Pumpkin Bourbon Steamer RecipeTaylor Kiser | Food. Faith. Fitness.
Maple Pumpkin Bourbon Steamer is a great after dinner drink on a chilly night. A great autumn cocktail.
I almost always love being a food blogger.
Whether I’m developing an ultra healthy Detox Kale Salad or some super chewy-ooey-gooey-melty chocolate chip paleo cookies. I like it. I love it. I want some more OFFFF IT.
Name that song.
HOWEVER, there are days when I, like, REALLY REALLY MEGA puffy heart love food blogging. Like when I get to sit around in my pajamas all day, drinking cocktails… and I can do it ALL in the name of recipe testing.
Yep. Food blogging definitely does NAAAAAT suck.
The day these happened was eleventy billion percent one of those days. Warm almond milk all whisked together with the creamy pumpkin and super-sweet maple syrup that’s kissed with the perfect blend of fall goodness that is pumpkin pie spice… and finished off with a few (generous. obviously) shots of BOURBON.
That’s what’s in these glasses. WITHHHH coconut whipped cream. Which is “optional” according to the recipe.
But we all know “optional” is secret code for do-it-now-and-you-may-as-well-add-extra-while-you’re-at-it-because-YUM-FOREVER-THE-END.
Or something like that.
If the magical topping of whippy-light-as-air coconut cream didn’t send your warm-comforting-autumn-in-a-fancy-cup loving self into a frenzy of tingly taste buds, let me just give you another reason to get yourself all up in a mug of this RIGHT NOW.
Planning a dinner party and need some inspiration?
How about looking for a new slow cooker dinner idea?
We’ve got you covered in our ever-growing Facebook group! If you’re not a member yet, why not?!
We’re chatting cooking techniques, dessert ideas, and everything in between. If you’re already a member, invite your friends to join us too!
Maple Pumpkin Bourbon Steamer Recipe
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Pure Pumpkin, Canned
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, Plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Or to taste
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- Whipped Coconut Cream, For garnish, optional
- Whisk the almond milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium sauce pan set over medium heat. Cook until the milk is warmed and the pumpkin is well mixed.
- Stir in the maple syrup and bourbon and divide between two glasses.
- Top with option whipped coconut cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and DRINK UP.
- Taylor Kiser
- Cooking Method:
- Drinks, Easy, Simmered, Pumpkin, Maple, Bourbon, Cocktails, Booze, Fall
- Related Recipes:
- Drink Recipes, Easy Recipes, Simmered Recipes, Pumpkin Recipes, Maple Recipes, Bourbon Recipes, Cocktail Recipes, Booze Recipes, Fall Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 2 servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Author: Taylor Kiser
Recipe Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Amount Per Serving