This highly reviewed compact and powerful bullet blender is a whizz in the kitchen or on the go.
Allow me to preface everything I am about to say by admitting openly that I spent a long time on the fence about purchasing the NutriBullet Pro initially.
I’ve had blenders all my life and it seemed silly to me to buy a smaller version of a kitchen appliance I already owned, used and had to store in my kitchen.
Then I purchased a smoothie pack that had multiple single-serving smoothies in little frozen cups, just waiting to be blended with my liquid of choice.
Well, that changed everything. I was suddenly faced with single serving blending, something that, as a mom, rarely happened before that point.
Now that I was having my own smoothies for breakfast every day, it was time to invest - and I am not even a little bit sorry that I did just that!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Food Fanatic earns from qualifying purchases.
Why Buy the NutriBullet Pro?
When I was searching for what bullet blender to buy, the Nutribullet Pro quickly found its way onto my radar due in large part to its features and great reviews.
I took a look at a bunch of cordless blender reviews and read reviews on various personal-sized bullet blenders of different brands before deciding.
My main goals were to find a powerful, efficient and versatile bullet blender that would quickly make smoothies with little fuss and easy clean up afterward.
I was not on the hunt for tons of fancy features or extra bells and whistles. I wanted something that worked, worked well and had great reviews.
The model I ended up purchasing was the NutriBullet NB9-1301W Pro which comes in a variety of styles and packs all the features and utility I needed.
NutriBullet Pro Features
This NutriBullet Pro set comes with a high-powered blending base that attaches very easily to an included 32 oz cup, which can also be used for drinking.
It even boasts a to-go lid, so you can bring it with you in the car!
If you’re not going anywhere, a lip ring makes it easy to enjoy by giving you an option for a smooth plastic add-on that makes the rim feel like a real cup.
There’s even a lip ring with a handle to make it all the better.
The stainless steel blades had no issues powering through the frozen fruit and veggies in my smoothie mixes, despite the small size of the base.
It’s also easy to store - the cord wraps around the base and is compact. It can be tucked into any cupboard, nook or cranny so storage is never an issue.
The cup is dishwasher safe, and the blades can be rinsed off in the sink.
NutriBullet can take on seeds, nuts, ice cubes, frozen fruits and veggies, and nut butters like a boss, giving you an even blend and a smooth final result.
It’s important to note that you should not run this for more than 60 seconds at a time, but the likelihood of needing to do that is pretty low, from my experience.
NutriBullet Pro Specifications
- Powerful Motor - The NB9-1301W Pro is equipped with a formidable 900-watt motor that effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, ensuring a smooth consistency in every blend.
- Extractor Blades - This model comes with high-quality stainless steel extractor blades that are engineered to break down tough ingredients, allowing for greater nutrient consumption.
- Large Capacity - If you prefer a large meal-sized smoothie or protein shake, the NutriBullet Pro comes with two large, 32 oz. size cups so you can easily fill up and feel satisfied at home or on the go.
- Usability - With a simple one-touch operation, users can easily blend their favorite ingredients without the need for complicated settings or controls.
- Versatility - The NutriBullet Pro isn't limited to smoothies. It can also be used to make soups, dressings, sauces, and grind coffee beans or nuts.
- Convenience - Quick and easy to use, the NutriBullet Pro is also a cinch to clean up. The detachable parts are dishwasher safe so there's no fussy cleaning to contend with once your shake is blended.
That said, if you want to make your own copycat Starbucks frappuccino at home, this is absolutely the bullet blender you need in your life. Trust me!
Nicole is a self-published author of fiction novels, and a lover of food and spending time in the kitchen with her six children. She lives in coastal Maine where she loves exploring new recipes especially those that can save time, money and wow a crowd.Tags: Product Reviews, Blenders, Blender