Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes delivered to your inbox for free!
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!
- If you don’t have strawberries on hand, feel free to skip and add more agave. You don’t really taste the berries, they are more for the sweetness.
- You may use mixed field greens instead of all spinach if you prefer.
- Steph S.
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Eating, Frozen Treats, Healthy, Ice Cream, Spinach, Desserts, Snacks
- Related Recipes:
- Healthy Eating Recipes, Frozen Treat Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Ice Cream Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Snack Recipes
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 popsicles
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- Related Post:
Serving Size 1 popsicle
Servings Per Recipe 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 18Calories 88
% Daily Value*
3%Total Fat 2g
7%Saturated Fat 1g
2%Total Carbohydrate 6g
0%Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.