- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips, Optional
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, eggs, sugar, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips.
Spread into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until edges are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with the blondies appearing 'set'.
Remove to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before releasing edges of springform pan, and then cool completely.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate and peanut butter.
Cut into wedges.