- 2 15 oz cans Cannellini Beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 small clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Diced Onion
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped, 14 ounce can
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Jalapeños, diced
Add the beans, olive oil, salt, lemon juice, garlic and onion to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add the chopped artichoke hearts and jalapeños and pulse until well mixed.
Chill until ready to serve. Add an extra drizzle of olive oil and garnish with a pinch of cayenne if you prefer. Enjoy with pita chips, tortilla chips or anything at all!