- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Oil, Or butter
- 1 1/4 cups Cooked Chicken, Diced, approximate 3/4 to 1 pound uncooked
- 3 15 ounce cans White Beans, Drained and rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 cup Chopped Roasted Green Chiles
- 1 1/4 cups Chicken Broth
In a medium saucepan sauté the onion and garlic in oil or butter until it is softened and just starts to turn golden.
Add the beans, chicken, chicken broth, and green chile. Bring to a simmer, and let it simmer for 5 minutes to help the flavors come together.
Remove from heat and stir in the half & half or cream.
- If you don’t have onion and garlic on hand you can use 1 teaspoon of onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder instead.