- 4 Avocados, Peeled and pitted
- 1/4 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 jalapeños Jalapeño, Seeded and diced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Seeded and diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded and diced
- 1 Roma Tomato, Seeded and diced
- Salt and Pepper
In a large bowl, mash avocado until desired consistency for guacamole.
Stir in onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic powder, jalapeño, bell peppers, and tomato. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.