- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, Thawed
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Toasted Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix
- Marshmallow Cream, Optional
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
Unfold pastry sheet and cut into 3 strips on folded line. Cut each strip into 4 rectangles.
Place 6 rectangles onto baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until pastries are golden brown.
Place mixing bowl and whisk in freezer for 15 minutes.
Add heavy whipping cream into mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes.
Add hot chocolate mix and continue to beat until stiff peaks.
When pastries are cooked and cooled, split each pastry into 2 layers, making 24 in all.
Pipe cream on the bottom of each, then place on the top layer.
(Optional) spread marshmallow cream on the top of each. Serve and ENJOY!
- To thaw puff pastry leave on counter for 40 minutes.