- 1 cup Dates, halved and lightly packed (156g)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk, or almond milk
- 6 tablespoons Carrot Baby Food
- 1 Egg White
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Oat Flour, (104g)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and heat your oven to 400°F.
Place you dates in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute, until they are very soft. **
Place the dates, along with the milk, baby food, egg white and vanilla in a large food processor and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the coconut, and blend until well mixed.
Fill 6 muffin cavities 2/3 of the way with the batter. I like to use a large, spring-loaded ice cream scoop to get a nice domed top. Sprinkle with the coconut flakes.
Bake until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20-22 minutes.
Let cool in the pan COMPLETELY!