- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley Leaves, Packed
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves, Packed
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Hass Avocado, Peeled, pitted and chopped
Pulse parsley, cilantro, garlic, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth. Add lime juice and olive oil and pulse until well combined.
Add the chimichurri sauce and avocado to a large bowl and stir gently to combine.
Serve with tortilla chips.