- 1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Fat Free Cream Cheeses, softened
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Red Onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Horseradish
- 1/2 lemon-worth Lemon Juice
- 4 ounces Smoked Salmon, finely chopped and divided
- 2 tablespoons Dill, fresh, chopped and divided
In the bowl of a food processor, add mayonnaise, cream cheese, capers, onion, horse radish, 2 oz of salmon and 1 Tablespoon of dill.
Process until mixed well, but not completely smooth, about 15-20 seconds.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl and stir in reserved smoked salmon and dill.
Serve with everything bagel chips or assorted crackers.