- 4 Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 15 ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Multi-Colored Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 cup Baby Portabello Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian Parsley
Rinse and pat dry the pork chops.
Season liberally, with salt and pepper on both sides. Set to the side.
Heat a skillet with olive oil.
Cook the pork chops on medium heat for 5 minutes, the flip and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Flip the pork chops again and add in the diced tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Mix well and add in the herbs de Provence and red pepper flakes.
Place a lid on the skillet and cook for an additional 10 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften and the pork chops have at least reached an internal temperature of 145°F.
Divide pork chops between 4 plates.
Scoop vegetable sauce on top of each pork chop and enjoy immediately.