- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 14 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 32 ounces Vegetable Broth
- 1 16 ounce package Cavatappi
- 16 ounces Mini Meatballs
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese, Optional
Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic, seasoning and pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes and veggie broth into the skillet and bring to a low boil.
Add mini meatballs and pasta. Cover.
Cook until pasta is tender and meatballs are cooked about 12 minutes.
Preheat broiler to low. Sprinkle skillet with mozzarella and ricotta if using and broil for 5 minutes or until bubbly.