- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually add flour, beating until combined.
Press dough evenly into a lightly greased 15x10-inch baking sheet.
Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, and the center appears set.
Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cut into diamonds.
Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Allow chocolate to set. Enjoy!