- 1 16 ounce package potato gnocchi
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 leaves ofs fresh sage, torn
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cook gnocchi per the package directions.
In a large skillet melt butter over medium high.
Add torn sage leaves, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cooked gnocchi to skillet. Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and everything is well coated.
Season with salt and pepper as desired. Add pine nuts if using.