- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Chocolate
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&Ms
- 12 ounces Chocolate Candy Melts, melted
- Sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Beat in sugar and flour until completely combined. Fold in oats, chocolate chips and candy.
Drop by one tablespoon scoop onto a parchment paper lined freezer safe cookie sheet. Freeze truffles for about 2 hours.
Using a toothpick, dip frozen truffle into melted chocolate coating. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess. Immediately add sprinkles for garnish.
If you didn’t use a tablespoon cookie scoop, you may need to roll the cookie dough into balls before freezing.