- 16 ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, Room temperature
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 16 Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Melted, for optional garnish
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Beat in sugar and vanilla.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Beat in peanut butter.
Fold in the mini chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
Line muffin pans with regular-sized muffin cups with paper liners. (You'll need 16 cupcake liners in all. I have 2 pans, and made 2 batches - a first batch of 12, and a second batch of 4.)
Place one whole Oreo cookie at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until edges of cheesecakes are light golden brown and centers are almost set.
Place the pans on a wire rack to cool completely.
Remove the cheesecakes from the muffins pans, and remove the paper cupcake liners.
Drizzle with melted chocolate chips (optional). Store in refrigerator.