- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Pure Pumpkin, Canned
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice, Plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Or to taste
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- Whipped Coconut Cream, For garnish, optional
Whisk the almond milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium sauce pan set over medium heat. Cook until the milk is warmed and the pumpkin is well mixed.
Stir in the maple syrup and bourbon and divide between two glasses.
Top with option whipped coconut cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and DRINK UP.