- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour, Or gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Marshmallow Bits
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine the vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking cocoa, hot chocolate mix, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer.
Mix well until combined, and then pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
Add marshmallow bits and sprinkles to the top of the brownie batter and bake for 20-25 minutes or until when a toothpick poked into the deepest part comes out clean.
Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes, cut and serve.