- 2 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 12 ounces Hard Cider
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats, to top - optional
- ! Boulder Organic Chicken Vegetable Chili
Heat your oven to 350°F, grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
In a medium bowl combine the flours, baking powder and salt.
Pour in the cider, honey and melted butter and mix until completely combined.
Divide the batter evenly between the 12 cups in the muffin tin and top with about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of oats. If desired, drizzle a little bit of honey on each muffin.
Bake for 25 minutes and remove from the oven to let cool slightly before serving.
Serve with your favorite Boulder Organics soup or chili.