- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Chicken, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Diced White Onion
- 1 stalk Celery, Diced
- 2 Carrots, Diced
- 1/2 cup Peas, Cooked
- 2 tablespoons Light Soy Sauce, Or gluten free soy sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 cup cookeds White Rice, Cooked and cold
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
Begin by sautéing the chicken in the oil until lightly browned.
Add in the onion, celery, carrots, and peas and sauté for 10 minutes or until the onions are slightly browned.
Next add in the rice and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Continue cooking for another 10 minutes then add in the beaten egg.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
At this point if you want it darker in color or additional flavor, add in more soy sauce.