For the Salad:
For the Dressing:
- 2 cups Chopped Cucumber
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Bell Peppers, any colour
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Black Olives, or kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
Place all the salad ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over top of the salad and toss to combine.
Chill until ready to serve, leftovers keep well in the fridge for up to three days.