For the Stir Fry Sauce:
For the Stir Fry:
- 1/4 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 pound Chicken
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, Or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 4-5 cups Stir Fry Vegetables, of your choice, 12 oz bag of fresh stir fry veggies and 1/2 a red bell pepper cut into strips pictured
- Cooked Rice, To serve
Prepare the stir fry sauce by mixing all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat a skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the oil in the heated pan and sear the chicken until golden brown, and cook until cooked through.
Add the garlic and stir fry vegetables and sauté until the veggies are tender.
Add the stir fry sauce and stir. Cook until it starts to simmer and thickens.
Serve over rice.