- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions, Plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 7 ounces Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 3-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
Cook the gluten free bean spaghetti according to the package directions.
While the pasta is cooking, saute the garlic and 1/2 cup of green onions in butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the brown sugar and soy sauce and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is smooth.
Add the bean spaghetti and toss to coat.
Roll the basil leaves into a “cigar” and slice into small shreds using a sharp knife.
Add the extra green onions and basil to the pasta and serve.