- 1/4 cup Butter, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- cup Sliced Mushrooms, Half an 8 ounce container
- 1 14.5 ounce can Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 2 cups Chardonnay Wine, Or other white wine
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- zest and juice from one Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Gluten Free Pasta, For 4, cooked al-dente
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a heavy bottomed skillet. Add the garlic and mushrooms and saute until softened, 1-2 minutes.
Add the artichoke hearts and capers and sauté for one more minute.
Add the wine and then simmer and reduce until it gets slightly thicker and is reduced to 1/4 its previous volume (about 1/4 - 1/2 inch in the pan.) Add the lemon juice and zest.
Remove from heat and slowly swirl the remaining 2 tablespoon cube of butter around the pan so that it slowly melts.
Immediately add the parsley and parmesan and toss with the hot cooked pasta.