- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter, or almond butter
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats, quick or rolled, certified gluten free
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the honey and cocoa powder together.
Add the milk and coconut oil, stir, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Continuously stirring, let the mixture boil for one minute.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining ingredients (nut butter through salt).
Using a medium cookie scoop or a spoon, drop the cookies on a piece of parchment paper.
Place the cookies in the refrigerator and let them firm up for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.