- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- zest from one whole and juice from half a Lemon
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
Add gluten free all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom to a bowl and stir well.
Then add in the beaten egg, coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and mix well with a spoon.
Add in the lemon zest and juice and blueberries and gently fold in so blueberries don’t break.
Then, pile 4 roughly equal mounds of dough onto a baking tray – making sure they are spaced far apart.
Bake for 30-32 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy.