- 1 pound Gluten Free Rotini
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 32 ounce jar Pasta Sauce, Double check that it is gluten-free
- 1 24 ounce container Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Cook the gluten-free pasta al-dente following the package directions.
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain off the excess fat.
Mix together the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
Spread just enough pasta sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish to cover it. Dump the cooked pasta into the pan and sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the pasta.
Pour the pasta sauce over the top.
Spoon and spread the cheese mixture over the pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.