- Gluten Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Trimmed
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix together the Gluten-Free Cream of Condensed Soup and the apple juice concentrate. Spread about 1/4 cup on the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
Place the chicken in the casserole dish and season generously with salt and pepper.
Place the cheese slices on top the chicken.
Pour the condensed soup/apple mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
Sprinkle with the gluten-free seasoned breadcrumbs and drizzle the melted butter over the crumbs.
Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve over rice.
- Prepared gluten-free seasoned breadcrumbs or homemade work fine. If you are seasoning your gluten-free crumbs yourself add 2-3 tablespoons of grated parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsely, and salt and pepper to your gluten-free breadcrumbs.
Adapted from a recipe from Jessica S. given to her by Jeanette C.