- 3 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/3 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Dill
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Zucchini Squashes
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese, for topping
Place the chicken, green onion, yogurt, mayo, rosemary, dill weed, and salt into a food processor. Process it until it’s a fine consistency.
Place in the fridge to chill for at least an hour.
Cut the zucchini in half, then lengthwise.
Scoop out the inside to make the boat. The inside can be chopped up and added to your chicken salad if you prefer.
Add the chicken salad to each zucchini boat and top with cheese.
Chill in the fridge or serve immediately.