- Strawberry Gelatin, Prepared according to package directions, or ready-made
- 1 tablespoon Basil Seeds
- 1 cup Water, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca Pearls
- 1 cup Milk, Cold
- 2-3 tablespoons Rose Syrup, Rose syrup is sweet, so adjust amount accordingly
- 1 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Rose Water
- 1 teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream, Or strawberry ice cream
- 2 teaspoons Pistachios, Crushed
Prepare strawberry gelatin according to package directions if not using ready-made. When this is set and able to be cut, you are ready to proceed.
Soak basil seeds in 1/2 cup water for 30 minutes.
Add tapioca pearls to 1/2 cup water and place in the microwave for 25 seconds.
Pour milk, rose syrup, Nielsen-Massey Rose Water, and Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract into a large glass and stir to combine.
Then, take 2 tablespoons of soaked basil seeds and add them to milk mixture.
Take 2 tablespoons of the tapioca pearls and add them too to the milk mixture and stir gently.
Cut up the strawberry gelatin or scoop it out and add 4-5 tablespoons of it to milk mixture.
Top with ice cream and pistachios and enjoy!