- 3/4 cup Orange Bell Pepper, chopped (105g)
- 2/3 cup Red Onion, chopped (72g)
- 1/3 cup Green Onion, chopped (23g)
- 3/4 cup Red Apple, chopped (72g)
- 3 cups Cooked Couscous, (374g)
- 1/2 cup Homemade Vinaigrette Dressing
In a medium heatproof bowl, pour 1 cup boiling water over the couscous.
Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Uncover, fluff with a fork, and set aside to let cool for 5 minutes more.
In the same bowl used to cook the couscous, add pepper, red onions, green onions and red apple.
Stir really well along with the homemade vinaigrette.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if you think it is necessary.