- 2 Flatbreads
- 1 Roma Tomato, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, Thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Bell Peppers, Thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Bacon, Or sausage or both, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Part skim, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese, Shredded, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with foil (be sure there is enough to loosely cover the edges of the naan.
Lay the slices of tomato across each flatbread. Scatter the onions, bell peppers, bacon and/or sausage, cheddar, and mozzarella across both.
Crack 2 eggs right on top of each pizza. Pull the foil loosely over the exposed edges of the naan to keep it from getting too dark.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the whites are cooked through and the yolks reach your preferred cooking temperature.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese, cut each naan into 4 slices and serve warm.