- 30 servings Tater Tots, (1/2 2 lb bags)
- 16 ounces Ground Beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 12 ounce can Evaporated Milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Break up the ground beef with a metal spatula and then brown inside a 10-inch skillet.
Season with salt and pepper and cook all the way through.
Drain the meat with a strainer if need be.
Place meat at bottom of a 9x12-inch glass baking dish. Combine both soups with the milk in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly.
Cover the meat with the Tater Tots; pour soup mixture over top and bake for 60 minutes.