- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Mango Chutney
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 1 medium Apple, Cored and diced
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Radishes
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, mango chutney and curry powder until well combined.
Add the chicken, apple, radishes and green onions and stir to combine everything.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Perfect in a sandwich with lettuce or pickles, or scooped up on multigrain crackers. It keeps well in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.