- 2 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 package Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Cold Milk
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 cans Cream Of Chicken Soup, (condensed)
- 1 serving Au Jus Gravy Mix, (1 oz packet)
- 3/4 cup Water
With your hands, combine ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and milk in a large bowl. Shape 8 patty shapes.
Dredge the patties in flour on both sides to coat lightly.
In a large skillet, heat oil; once heated, brown the patties on both sides.
Place the patties into a crockpot; if yours is a smaller one, stack them in a pyramid shape.
In a bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix and water. Pour over the patties and cook on low for 4-5 hours, until the patties are well done.