- 16 ounces Potato Gnocchi, 1 package
- 1 1/2 cups Asparagus, chopped into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 cup Ham, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ham, sauté until ham starts to brown. Add cream cheese and half & half, stirring to melt and combine.
Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to boil. Add gnocchi. After 1 minute add asparagus and peas. Once the gnocchi are floating to the top (about 2-3 minutes later) drain.
Add to the skillet. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, and cook for a few minute until sauce thickens.