- 12 ounces Dry Spaghetti
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook spaghetti according to the package directions.
Toss chicken pieces with flour until well coated.
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Stir in cream cheese and milk until smooth and cheese is melted.
Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Simmer for 3-4 minutes until it starts to thicken, and the chicken is fully cooked. Mix in cooked spaghetti, tossing to coat.