- 2 ounces Good Quality Gin
- 1 ounce Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- Whole Cranberries, For garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour the gin over top of the ice.
Add the cranberry juice to your cocktail shaker.
Add the lime juice and simple syrup. For a sweeter cocktail, add additional simple syrup in small amounts until you reach your desired sweetness.
Shake until ice cold and strain into a coupe or martini glass.
Garnish with fresh cranberries.
- If you use sweetened cranberry juice or juice cocktail you can leave out the simple syrup.