- 16 ounces Sour Cream, Regular or light
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix, or Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 slices Bacon, Cooked and finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Scallion, Sliced
Mix the sour cream, ranch dressing mix, bacon crumbles and cheese together in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Top with scallions and extra bacon. Serve with chips, veggies, bread or crackers.
- If you don't have ranch dip mix available, you can make it homemade or use ranch dressing mix. They are interchangeable, according to Hidden Valley.
- If green onions are out of season, feel free to use chives instead.