- 6 tablespoons Coconut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, or agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup White Chocolate Chips
In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut butter, maple syrup, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Stir in the oats and shredded coconut until well combined.
Roll into 14 1" balls.
In a microwave safe bowl at half power, melt the white chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment, until melted.
Spoon or pipe the white chocolate over the balls.
Keep the coconut balls covered and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Use certified gluten-free oats to guarantee the gluten free integrity of this recipe