- 1 1/2 cups Mashed Avocado
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar, Or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Raw Vanilla Extract
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Gluten free if needed
- 2 teaspoons Dairy-Free Mini Chocolate Chips
In a small food processor, process the avocado, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth and combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the food processor as necessary.
With the food processor running, stream in 2 tablespoons of the almond milk until well mixed and you have a creamy, smooth batter.
Divide the batter between two bowls or large cups.
In a large bowl, stir together the remaining 1 cup of almond milk and rolled oats.
Divide the mixture between the two cups/bowls, on top of the brownie base. Divide the chocolate chips on top.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to overnight.
In the morning, mix it all together and DEVOUR.