- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 ounces Vanilla Pudding Mix, Instant
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 large Egg, Plus 1 large egg white
- 10 oreos (Oreos, Crumbled and crushed
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, instant pudding, and baking soda.
In a large bowl beat the butter and brown sugar together until fluffy. Add the egg plus egg white and mix until just combined.
Add the flour-pudding mixture and mix until the dough is moist all the way through. Then stir in the crushed Oreos and chocolate chips.
Spoon the batter onto the prepared cookie sheets by the rounded teaspoon (these cookies are small!) about 2" apart.
Bake for 10- 12 minutes.
Let the cookies cool slightly before removing them from the cookie sheet.