For the Chipotle Seasoning:
- 6 Eggs, hardboiled and cut in half
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
In a small bowl, stir together ingredients for the chipotle seasoning. Set aside.
Gently scoop out the hardboiled yolks and add them to a medium bowl. Smash the yolk with the back of a fork until smooth.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tsp chipotle seasoning.
Place the hardboiled egg white halves on a serving platter.
Scoop approximately 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the yolk filling into each of the egg halves.
Top with diced avocado and bacon.
Garnish with parsley.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.