- 2 Potatoes, Boiled and mashed
- 1 can Condensed Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Cardamom
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Cashews
- 1 Egg
Place condensed milk, potatoes, vanilla, cardamom, coconut sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil, reduce to a low flame and let cook uncovered for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and let mixture cool.
Add in the cashew and egg, mixing well to combine.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake in a parchment lined baking tray for 15 minutes.
Let cool, slice and enjoy.