- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning, Divided
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 12 ounces Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pound package Frozen Tater Tots
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the cream cheese, hot sauce, and 2 tablespoons of the ranch seasoning to the skillet and stir until melted and combined.
Remove from heat and stir in the chicken and vegetables. Stir to coat in the cream cheese mixture. Spread mixture evenly across the pan.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Top with a single layer of tater tots and sprinkle remaining ranch seasoning over the tots.
Bake for 25 minutes or until tots are crispy.