- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese, or Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 Flour Tortillas, 10-inch size
- Ranch Dressing, for dipping
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, celery, blue cheese, hot sauce and black pepper until well combined.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture in an even layer on 1 tortilla. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm. Cut off ends and slice into 1-inch rounds. Serve with ranch for dipping.